Do you love working on behalf of children, fostering their growth and development? Do you want a job that is challenging, gratifying, and allows you the opportunity to impact tens of thousands of youth each year? Focusing on our three Pillars of Student Success: Entrepreneurship, Work Readiness and Financial Literacy, JA staff enjoy a culture of mutual respect and co-worker camaraderie.
Junior Achievement of Chattanooga has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant. The position is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Junior Achievement office, with major functions, but not limited to, all administrative, correspondence, and other general operational items involved with the office.
Primary Responsibilities (Inclusive, but not Limited to):
• Answer incoming phone calls while maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Front Office Maintenance- greet visitors, receive and distribute mail, invoicing, remote deposits, credit card transactions, postage meter and prepare monthly investor reports
• Assists Program staff in maintaining database information on all programs and participants.
• Maintain investor database
• Coordinate Board & Committee meeting logistics and prepare/distribute materials
• Champion stewardship initiatives with investors
• Update Board Directories as needed
• Maintain schedule, logistics, and reminders for President
• Schedule Board Member/Investor visits with the President and prepare proposals
• Assist with major fundraising and education events, occasional outside of office hours
• Teach Junior Achievement program in a local classroom
• Other projects as required.
Education / Experience:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and Outlook
• Knowledge of administrative/clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures
• Attention to detail and strong data entry skills
• Ability to coordinate tasks and deadlines with multiple departments
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Email to: email@example.com
Subject Line: Executive Assistant
-- No Phone Calls Please –